As a growing Australian based, internationally recognised brand, DBA (Disc Brakes Australia) a leading manufacturer of automotive performance disc brake rotors and components, is on the lookout for a passionate Graphic Designer to join our Product/ Marketing team based in Silverwater, Sydney.
- DBA requires the applicant to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar Graphic Design role.
- Applicants with knowledge in automotive would be an advantage, the applicant should be creative and want to work in a company with high standards.
The applicant should be experienced & capable of;
- Creating artwork, graphic design content and the ability to engage with DBA’s automotive target audience.
- Create excellent promotional art in the past and are now looking for a challenge and to hone your content creation skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Be a team player who is excited in assisting a company with achieving their marketing and promotional goals and targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating marketing content – including articles, press releases, artwork
- Creating and sending regular trade and customer e-news emails
- Managing and scheduling social media content
- Managing upkeep of company website
- General administration, data entry
- Occasional weekend work, attending car shows/race events and networking events
The applicant should be willing to learn, follow instructions and do what it takes to meet expectations.
The applicant MUST work to schedule, you need to care about achieving a high quality of work and take ownership for your tasks.
The following skills will give your application an advantage:
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop
- Hopefully a passion for motorsports and the aftermarket automotive industry
- Good copywriting skills – The ability to write creatively and connect with our audience, and produce strong calls to action
- Experience in social media strategy and scheduling
- Experience or qualification in graphic design, marketing, advertising or similar
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager who will train you on a one-on-one basis as required and you will be given the tools needed to carry out the above-mentioned functions.
If you know you can create great work, and are ready to join an awesome team, apply now!
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org