As a growing Australian based, internationally recognised brand, DBA (Disc Brakes Australia) a leading manufacturer of automotive performance disc brake rotors and components, è alla ricerca di un appassionato Graphic Designer per unirsi al nostro team di prodotto / Marketing con sede a Silverwater, Sydney.
- DBA richiede il richiedente di avere almeno 2 anni di esperienza in un ruolo simile Graphic Design.
- I candidati con conoscenze nel settore automobilistico sarebbe un vantaggio, Il richiedente deve essere creativo e vogliono lavorare in una società con elevati standard.
Il richiedente deve essere vissuto & capace di;
- La creazione di opere d'arte, contenuti progettazione grafica e la capacità di impegnarsi con target automobilistica di DBA.
- Create excellent promotional art in the past and are now looking for a challenge and to hone your content creation skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Be a team player who is excited in assisting a company with achieving their marketing and promotional goals and targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating marketing content – including articles, press releases, artwork
- Creating and sending regular trade and customer e-news emails
- Managing and scheduling social media content
- Managing upkeep of company website
- General administration, data entry
- Occasional weekend work, attending car shows/race events and networking events
The applicant should be willing to learn, follow instructions and do what it takes to meet expectations.
The applicant MUST work to schedule, you need to care about achieving a high quality of work and take ownership for your tasks.
The following skills will give your application an advantage:
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop
- Hopefully a passion for motorsports and the aftermarket automotive industry
- Good copywriting skills – The ability to write creatively and connect with our audience, and produce strong calls to action
- Experience in social media strategy and scheduling
- Experience or qualification in graphic design, marketing, advertising or similar
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager who will train you on a one-on-one basis as required and you will be given the tools needed to carry out the above-mentioned functions.
If you know you can create great work, and are ready to join an awesome team, apply now!
Email your application to email@example.com